Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Meet Our Special Events Team

You can usually catch this dynamic duo at most of our MWR events!



Brian, FMWR-DS Program Manager: I have thoroughly enjoyed working at FMWR for 4.5 years. It has gone by very fast! All of the events we put on are very fun and I'm looking forward to putting on more in the future. There are quite a few movies that I definitely like, including but not limited to, Black Sheep, I love you man, Hangover, The Replacements, Jennifer Anniston movies and more, but my all-time favorite movie has to be Dumb and Dumber. I enjoy a wide variety of music ranging from Luke Bryan, to Secondhand Serenade, to Yellowcard, to Waka Flaka Flame. I will mostly have my Pandora Station on Top Hits or Rap when working out and brushing my teeth. I am a fan of Alternative music, favorite band of all time is YellowCard, but definitely like some Country and Rap. Not afraid to freestyle or bust out some Timberlake depending on my mood. Favorite song is "Sorry Ms. Jackson" by Outkast. Pending I have enough funds, or if the Coffee Zone is doing a sweet competition for a Beach Trip, I will purchase a Grande White Chocolate Mocha, Non-Fat Milk with Whip Cream. Other than that, I am good with a Mountain Dew. In my free-time, I enjoy hanging out with my wife and family, and of course my 3 pups, Woogy, Rocco and Bella. I enjoy athletics and going to the gym. I am definitely looking forward to fatherhood as Stephanie and I will be welcoming Korbin Nicholas this coming June!

Kristi, Special Events Coordinator: I have worked at MWR for over 5 years. I started at the PFC at the front desk, then a personal trainer and then the Fitness Coordinator. I became the Special Events Coordinator a year ago in June. I love it! It's such a fun job!!! I do not have a favorite movie, but I love comedies and sappy girl movies! Diet coke is my drink of choice, but I usually start out my day with a white chocolate mocha with a shot of caramel from the Coffee Zone. It's delicious! I'm usually listening to pop music on the radio. Sometimes country, depending on my mood. In my spare time I love to hang out with my family. We are usually going to Volkswagen car shows to show off our 1958 Ragtop and 1965 Karmann Ghia. We also try to go camping any weekend we are free. My husband is a Blackhawk instructor pilot and retired from the Army a little over 2 years ago. I have 2 teenagers that keep me very busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment